Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Cross Country Day!

Walt: structure a recount. 

Last week Friday everyone at Pt England School had participated in our School cross country. It was extremely hot and really muddy, I felt so tired. I had already been looking at the course and it looked harder than you guys think finally it is over now. Have you ever participated in a cross country before?  

As I was sitting down on the hard, hot court everyone was really nervous for their turn to run. People was singing, cheering and talking about the race and how long it will be. Every 10 minutes we put sunscreen on.


The clapper went and i pushed myself to run hard out. On the bottom field i started to have that stitch again, then i remembered that Mr Burt said you start it you finish it. I stepped over the muddy patches and i tried my best.


After the race i was happy to be back and not to be on the run anymore. I’ve always hated running but when it comes to this time of the year i really want to come 1st 2nd or 3rd. Last year i had come 4th this year i came around 7 - 6 but i was still happy, it doesn’t really matter you just need to have a good health and be fit.

I had learnt a lot of things 1 of them was i had to practice running because i was really lazy to run i had stopped halfway thinking that i will be walking the rest. Now i am trying to cut down sweet things so wish me luck it all starts soon.

Task description: today we had to write a recount of what happened and what we did last week Friday. we have also structured this into the right order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.