Pages

Thursday 9 February 2017

Chicken flavoured worms

Walt: write quality introductions.
Have you ever heard of delicious chicken worms?
Well my teacher just fed us chicken flavored worms, probably because he had 12 cups of coffee last night. I had fun looking at everyone.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cb/Bamboo_worms_food.jpg
Introduction Rubric

1
2
3
4
Hook
My introduction is boring.
It is difficult to read.
My introduction is easy to read and has some interest for my audience.
My audience is hooked into my subject, it grabs their interest so they feel like they want to read more.
When someone reads my introduction they are left feeling intrigued. They can't wait to read more.
Orientation
My introduction does not tell the reader what my writing is going to be about.
My audience has some idea about what I am writing about.
My audience is clear what I am writing about.
My introduction lets the reader know the direction and purpose of my writing.
Task description: in today's lesson we experience all about chicken noodles. i was laughing because my teacher had put it on peoples faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.