Pages

Monday 9 July 2018

Holiday!

Hey guys today was a pretty fun day. We had booked Hotel Transylvania 3 booked at the cinemas in Sylvia park. So my Aunty and them came to our house. So we went there and 1 of the members said it will be half an hr, so we went to a few shops and then it was finally time. We got some popcorn and some Frozone (Slushie) and we went to watch the movie. As soon as the movie started our popcorn was finished and then we were a little bit regretful of eating the popcorn to early. But the movie started and i wads not able to stop laughing. It was a funny movie and t was a little bit sad, my favourite part was when Ericka put something into Vlad's food and he suddenly farted and said oh was that you to Ericka. Its much better if you see it with your own eyes. It was a fun time. But its obvius that now i am not feeling well.


Image result for PopcorenImage result for hotel transylvania 3

2 comments:


  1. Hi Nasiba ,
    I really like how you use illustrations to show the main things in your story ,
    I also would have finished the popcorn before the movie ,
    Maybe next time you could re-check your work to see if the grammar is right , also to use capital letters for "I".

    Other than that good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fiapo.
      I will try to get my spelling and my capital I's right.
      I was really happy to see a comment on my blog

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.