Pages

Thursday 5 July 2018

Being a Soldier!

The Question: Do you want to be in the army or be a soldier?

What would it feel like to be a soldier? I would be really nervous, because you have to fight other people and it would be scary. What is you die! I’d have a really weird and tense feeling.

To be honest i will never want to be in an army war etc. I just can't risk my life dying in an army/war or see other people die, it is sad. It’s better to just live your life as long as you can, rather than risking your life dying or killing other people.

Would you want to be in the army? I want to know if you want to be in the army. And why you want to be in the army? I mean like if you would like to be in the army reach your goals and go for it but i don't think that being in the army is on my dream list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.