Pages

Monday 30 April 2018

My holiday

Image result for holiday is overFriday 13th April 2018 my term one two weeks holiday begun. In the holidays i basically had everyday LAZY routine, in the morning i wake up and make my bed when i have my bed done i feel like i have much more space. then i go and brush my teeth and have breakfast. after that i clean whatever needs to be cleaned basically doing Chores. then i had free time if my mum was home i would go somewhere or i would stay home watching YouTube and eating food (junk food). when i remember i would post things on blog as some of you may have seen my recent post was Pizza for tonight. But overall i had a good holiday and i am sure the coming holiday will be much better.

WELCOME TO TERM 2 2018!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.