Pages

Thursday 6 April 2017

Eating Crickets in Real life


W.A.L.T: write an recount.
Today is Thursday which means we have Mrs Stickland, as i step inside the door i realized that we will be eating insects, I was shocked. I turned my head and I saw the package. Which means we were having our very own FEAR FACTOR!

Everybody was brave except for me i was a spectator, because I was absolutely petrified. I looked at  everyone and I was feeling like I was gonna spew up even though i never ate any.

For me I will never like to taste insects ever. It looks yuck and disgusting. Maybe you guys should try it and let me know what you think.

Task description: today our teacher Mrs stickland fed us dead crickets. i was not brave but other students were. this was because we are learning about bugs and insects so today we wrote an recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.