Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

My trip to Fiji in 2014

Image result for fiji resortsIn 2014 a girl named Nasibah which is me and her family had a wedding to go to in Fiji. Everything was planned and then when it came to that day when they had their flight. Nasibah was really looking forward to it and so was her family they got to the Auckland Airport and they went through security and everything was fine. But right  when the plane was taking off i had forgotten something. At that moment i was just worried if everything was fine. Back home we had Chickens along with 3 chicks and i had forgotten to feed them and lock them into their chicken coop. I thought to myself what if the chicken and chicks had ran away or someone took them. I was terrified. But then i asked my mum and she said “instead of worrying just enjoy your time on the plane and Fiji”. Then i sat back and was about to fall asleep…….when we landed we got off the plane and as soon as I put one foot on Fiji land i could feel the heat and I ran inside the airport and i waited for my parents as soon as we went in there was 2 men standing at the entrance and was playing a ukulele and singing a Fijian song. We went through security again and then we waited for our pick up person, while we were waiting my dad went to one of the shops to get a sim card or whatever and then he came back just in time when we were getting into the car. While we were waiting to go to our uncles house we were looking around and i asked my mum where is the street lights and she replied there is no street lights apart for some of them. When we reached to our destination my aunty started putting henna/ Mehndi on my hand because the wedding was in 2 days. She made a beautiful design. Over there i met up with my other cousin which i'm really close to and she came from Auckland as well. She was getting her henna done as well. Me and my cousin were the flower girl and it was a fun time. When we were going back to Nz i was really sad because we had a lot of fun over at Fiji. And i had eaten the most coconut, Paw paw, Mango of my life. I really want to go Fiji again but not this year.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nasibah,

    I really like how worried you were about the chicks because it shows what a caring and considerate person you are. Going to Fiji sounds like a really wonderful experience. What made it particularly special for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mrs Stone,

      thank you for the comment. ummm to be honest visiting my island/country was really special for me cause the last time i really went to fiji was when i was alot younger but to go there again it was amazing

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.