Pages

Thursday 27 December 2018

Forest life Wk1 D2

Image result for Nature
Image Attribution:https://buddhisteconomics.net/enjoy-nature-create-a-meaningful-life/
I would love to see Tane Mahuta. At times we do forget that we Nature is around us and we focus more on the outside of nature. Well i am a person who will look out the window when were going somewhere and look at the green world and for me it makes car rides way more interesting than being on a device all day. So i would LOVE to go out and explore the green world and of course Tane mahuta our endemic tree.

1 comment:

  1. As-salamu alaykum Nasibah,

    Welcome to the Summer Learning Journey programme. We are so happy that you have joined us this year and already posted two activities. This is so exciting!

    I really love the picture that you chose to include in your post today. It is not only beautiful but it is perfectly attributed. Great job! Like you, I would absolutely love to go and visit Tane Mahuta. I think that we are very fortunate as a country to have so many natural wonders, Tane Mahuta included. It is quite amazing to think that this tree is over 1000 years old. In fact, some environmental scientists believe that it is closer to 2500 years old. I find that fact staggering as I have trouble even imagining what life was like in New Zealand 2000 years ago, let alone what it is like to live for 2000 years. Would you like to live for thousands of years? It would make for quite an interesting life, I reckon!

    I hope that your life is proving to be really relaxing this holiday and that you are enjoying special time with family and friends. I'm really looking forward to reading more of your posts as we make our way through the next four weeks. The SLJ programme is open every day until Friday 25 January 2019. Please feel free to post as many activities as you wish!

    All the best,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.