Pages

Thursday 29 November 2018

Best Friends!

Life with Best Friends and Friends.
We are three best friends including me Lucy, Thet Htar along with a friend Thida. Throughout this year we had so much struggles but it was worth it, we learnt what good friends do and are like. Take a look at each paragraph carefully and you'll see some facts facts and some things you might of not knowing about our friendships.

I come from family that is from Fiji though i was born in New Zealand age of 12. My two best friends are like my sisters we always have each others back. Though sometimes we do bring out our feeling to other people when they mess around with our friends, i have a personality of tolerant and civil. Since you’ve been around i’ve smiled a lot.

Lucy is from a Samoan and Tongan family and she at the age of 11 she has a lot of good things about her. Number one she is like a sister to me, she is kind and questioning in a good way but when you put her off she is wild. Either way she is really beautiful and has a great personality. She reminds me of a quote online,
Best friends are never apart maybe in distance but never in heart.


Thet Htar is from Myanmar and she is so kind, although she does get tempted sometimes. She has a really good sense of telling stories that happened in her country and in her life. She is like a sister to me also. A best friend is like a clover : hard to find and lucky to have.

Thida is from Myanmar too she is 11 years old. Thida is a really entertaining person in our group she just makes everyone laugh. The quote that really relies to her is You laugh I laugh. You cry I cry. You fall, I laugh then i fall to because i was laughing too hard.

I am so happy to have such good friends when we disagree we somehow make up for it. I like my friends Lucy, Thet Htar, Thida.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much this is really nice of you to make a post about our friendship that is going on. Have a great holiday

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.