Pages

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Nasibah Year 5/6 camp

Did you know that we had our school year 5 & 6 camp on the 8th of march till 10th of march. This is the best part of term 1.


Camp is basically sleeping in a tent and trying out heaps of different activities. Our wonderful staff Ms Squires, Mrs N
ua and some other students set our tents on our school fields along with a big tent.  As part of our activities we had Kayaking, Killzone, Get Lost, Riding on the bike track, Swimming, Youth Town.


My favourite part was the concert night because we had a lot of fun and my team Presidents had won. What i also liked was swimming at the Mangere pools because we got to go on the slide the normal pools and the bombing pool.


Big ups to Haare, Ms Nua, Ms Squires, Mrs Flavelle, Miss Takerei along with the team 4 staff. I have loved coming camp with the wonderful teachers that take care of me. Thank  you very much.


I learnt how to take care of myself for 2 nights and 3 days. Ii recommend that everyone should go  camping if you get an opportunity to, trust  me you will have unforgettable memories and heaps of interesting experience. I cannot wait till our year 6 kawau island camp at the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.