Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

Nasibah Illusion spider

Walt: write narrative using descriptive language.My spider once was very communicative it was not harmful back then. Now when i go in my garden i find Illusion spider every time. One day  i went outside and i couldn’t find illusion spider so started looking for it i asked the next door neighbor and they said not sure check near our car.

My eyes catched the dog. I heard their dog barking i was shocked i knew something is going on, i went near their gate where the dog was locked up i looked at the furious deliberately looking dog and  looked beside it and i found my spider.

All of a sudden i saw my spider started its illusion attack and the dog was suddenly asleep. As weeks past the spider was gone and  it was never to be seen again

Task description: today i had to write about my spider so i have written my beginning, middle, end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.